About to order your wedding stationery? Here are some key questions you need to ask your stationery supplier before you click that confirm button…
1. Do you do custom designs?
2. Do you specialise in a particular style (e.g. typography, watercolour)?
3. What type of printing processes do you use and is there anything that you specialise in?
HOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR WEDDING RSVPS BACK ON TIME
4. Can we see samples? Is there a charge for this?
5. Do prices alter depending on amount ordered?
6. Can I order all my stationery (e.g. save the dates, menus, table numbers, table plans and place cards) from you?
7. Is there any discount available when purchasing all our stationery together?
8. Can we see a price list?
9. Can we customise our invitation wording?
10. What information about the wedding day do you need for the stationery?
11. Can we include extra details about hotels and travel on our invitations?
12. How long after we place our order will our stationery be delivered to us?
13. Can our invitations be printed on recycled paper?
14. Can we see a proof of the design before the final order?
15. Do you offer an invitation addressing service?
Want more? Here's how to save money on your wedding invitations and 10 amazing wedding stationery accounts you need to follow...