Make these gorgeous favour bags for your groomsmen and bridesmaids and fill them with your favourite bits and pieces.
What you need
- Templates, downloaded from smittenonpaper.com
- Acrylic paint
- Craft knife
- Muslin bags
- Baker’s twine
1. Head to smittenonpaper.com to download the templates, then print onto white paper. Place the templates onto a cuttable surface (we used a cutting mat).
WEDDING DIY: FLORAL CRATE CENTREPIECE PROJECT
2. Carefully begin cutting out the black shapes and letters of the design, using a craft knife.
3. Place the cut out templates over the muslin bag. It helps to tape the template down so it doesn’t move while you paint.
VERY CLEVER WEDDING DIY IDEAS
4. Paint over the template with whatever colours you like. We chose gold, black, pink, and red – but you can choose colours that match your theme. After you have painted all the cut out areas, leave to dry for a couple of minutes, then pull back the template. Tie baker’s twine around the top to finish.
Project by smittenonpaper.com