Just married? Here are the easiest ways to spot a newlywed a mile off.
1. You still haven’t changed your last name
You started changing it in a few places like Facebook (natch), but then changing it on your driving license, and at work felt like waaaay too much effort.
7 ALTERNATIVES TO TAKING HIS LAST NAME AFTER MARRIAGE
2. Your wedding dress is still dirty
It’s hanging at the back of your wardrobe covered in red wine stains and general dance floor grime. You will take it to the dry cleaners, but only when you have a few more pennies in the bank…speaking of which…
3. You’re holidaying in the UK this year
Your bank balance isn't a pretty sight. say hello to a few years of camping in Cornwall (well if it’s good enough for Poldark).
4. You get ever so slightly jealous at other people’s weddings
“She’s chosen what for her bridesmaids?! That’s so 2014…” – be nice now…
5. You’ve become an expert at dodging the baby question
Five minutes ago it was all about the ceremony, now it’s all baby talk – in the words of Taylor Swift – just shake it off.
7 SIGNS YOU'RE ALREADY AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE
6. The word husband still feels weird when you say it
Fiancé was bad enough – now you have to deal with husband!
7. Being a Mrs is way too grown up
That’s what real adults are called.
8. You heart skips a beat when you see a wedding magazine
The beautiful bouquets, the décor styling, the invitations, the dresses, the vows – why can’t you be a bride forever?
9. You’ve become a wedding planning oracle
All your friends flock to you for your tissue paper pom pom and origami knowledge. You are a wedding master now.
Want more? Here are seven things that will happen in the first year of marriage and the six stages of planning a wedding on Pinterest