If you've just got engaged, and you're not sure where to start with your wedding planning, take a look at these handy hints.
1. Spread the news! Let family and friends know about your engagement. WARNING: Don't post it on Facebook until you've told all the important people!
HOW TO TAKE A GOOD ENGAGEMENT RING SELFIE
2. Plan an engagement party. This is a great way to get really excited about your wedding with all your friends, but try not to invite people who you've got no intention of inviting to the wedding!
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HATE YOUR ENGAGEMENT RING
3. Think about the sort of wedding (and ceremony) you'd both like, and the people you'd like to be there.
4. Have a think about the type of venue you'd like and approximate size you'll need, so you can start looking at suitable places in your region.
5. Explore our ideas section and pick up the latest issue of Perfect Wedding (ahem) for ideas about your theme and colour scheme. Why not start a scrapbook and/or a Pinterest board to collect all your ideas in one place?
5 WAYS TO CELEBRATE YOUR ENGAGEMENT
Get your wedding planning underway with our wedding planning tools downloads and find out the first nine things to do after you get engaged