Love going to the cinema? Well, these gorgeous movie quotes will add a little something extra to your wedding speech. We’ve searched through classic family favourites, gooey romcoms and geeky movie hits to find you the best quotes to suit your big day. Enjoy!
1. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
2. In my opinion the best thing you can you do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out of your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.
7 OF THE BEST MOVIE QUOTES AND SPEECHES
3. A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.
The Wizard of Oz
4. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
When Harry Met Sally
5. Life’s better with company. Everybody needs a copilot.
Up In The Air
6. My dearest friend, If you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side. Where we could gaze into the stars, and sit together, now and forever. For it is plain as anyone could see, we're simply meant to be
The Nightmare Before Christmas
HOW WEDDINGS WORK ACCORDING TO THE MOVIES
7. It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
Good Will Hunting
8. Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
Meet Joe Black
9. Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s.
10. I love you. You… you complete me.
11. Look, I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.
12. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
13. Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.
All gifs via giphy.com
Want more ideas? Here are 12 romantic wedding readings from books and 10 wedding rules we learnt from the movies...