Looking for some songs for your civil ceremony? Our sing along wedding ceremony songs below feature plenty of well-known tunes with an easy melody and steady rhythm which are ideal for your guests to sing along to.
These tunes can act instead of a classic hymn and will add a little something extra to proceedings, just pop the lyrics in your order of service and you're good to go.
We also recommend getting a few confident singers up the front to lead and hit some of the higher notes!
1) All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
2) Stand By Me, Ben E. King
3) (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher, Jackie Wilson
4) Walking on Sunshine, Katrina & the Waves
5) That's Amore, Dean Martin
50 SONGS TO WALK DOWN THE AISLE TO
6) You’re My Best Friend, Queen
7) It Must Be Love, Madness
8) Can't Help Falling In Love, Elvis
9) I've Got You Under My Skin, Frank Sinatra
10) Your Song, Elton John
10 NON-CHEESY FIRST DANCE SONGS
11) They Long to Be (Close to You), Carpenters
12) Happy Together, The Turtles
13) What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
14) Truly Madly Deeply, Savage Garden
15) Love Is All Around, Wet Wet Wet
16) I’m A Believer, The Monkees
17) When I Fall In Love, Nat King Cole
18) Have I Told You Lately?, Van Morrison
19) I'll Be There, Jackson 5
20) It's Not Unusual, Tom Jones
If you don’t fancy a sing along these are all also great options for processional (walking down the aisle) or signing the register. However do make sure you check all your song choices with your registrar beforehand as rules will vary depending on your area.
Want more? Here are 100 first dance songs to choose from and how to choose your music for your wedding video